lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Photos















My hause : whent I was child live whit my family an the smoll hause , we were five person after the time my brother than smaller born and we went and other bit hause.



















MY parenst : my parenst live near and they have 25 years married.


















My brother or sister: went I was child remember I liked play whit my sister and my two brothers in the park.





















My grandparenst: the my grandparenst I don´t remember nothing.




food: went I was child my favory food was paste.










My friends: during my child I had a lot of friends and they weekend play ed.








MY toys: my favory toys was barbie whent I was child I had the complete colection.


music: I liked the music christian infantile.



school: whent I was in the school remember I had scare and I don´t liked exposition.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario